Welcome to www.BrianLCollins.com. Updated April 18, 2003 (version 4.0 download added).
Invasion of the Killer Kangaroo Balls Version 4.0
Brian L Collins © 2000 – 2003
The point system is as follows:
- Two player 3D game, where each player controls a ball on a platform. The object of the game is to push the small balls off the platform and to try not to fall off. You can also land on the platforms in the back. Each ball’s color changes to show which player hit it.
- Includes physics demo modes, where you can see the different physical interactions of objects. Two players can collide with spheres to get them in motion. You can also apply physical forces to the whole system. Version 3.0 received 2nd place in the gamedev.net physics contest (version 3.0 does not include game features).
- Click here for a technical features list.
- Please click here to contact me directly.
- 1 point for each small ball pushed off the platform.
- 4 points if they are on the back platforms.
- 50 points if the other player falls off.
- Players can use the Power Moves at 200 points.
- Small balls appear on the back platforms when one player reaches 250 points.
- First player to accumulate 1000 points wins the game.
Version 4.0 (April 18, 2003):
Download exe (2432 KB) or zip (754 KB)
Version 3.0 (March 2002, physics contest version):
Download exe (900 KB) or zip (330 KB)
If you get a message that d3d9.dll was not found, please install DirectX 9.0 or higher.
DirectX 9.0 or higher. (To check your DirectX version goto the Start Menu, choose "Run...", type "dxdiag" and press OK).
The latest display drivers from ATI and NVIDIA are recommended.
Zip file software may be required, if you download the compressed zip version.